Exhibitor registration will open in mid october
We are seeking exhibitors of arts, crafts, and items/services related to women and spirituality. Acceptance will be determined by the tradition of the conference and a need to maintain varied exhibitions, but remember applications will be reviewed and accepted by our organizing committee.
Applications are accepted on a first come-first served basis until the exhibitor space is full. All who submit applications will receive notice of acceptance/non- acceptance within 2 weeks of applying.
We will provide a complimentary "Information only" table. It is not necessary to complete the exhibitor application form for the “Information Only” table. If you would like to place your materials on the general information table, please either bring them to the conference or mail them by September 1 to the Women and Spirituality mailing address. However, due to limited space, there is a maximum of 50 pieces per organization.
Load in- Exhibitors are strongly suggested to load in/out on Friday evening from 5-8pm. We will have drive-in access to the Civic Center for easy transfer of your materials. If you can't make it into town on Friday, you may load in at 6:30am but must be finished by 8am when the exhibit room opens to the public. We will not have drive-in access on Saturday morning.
Exhibit hours- Exhibit room hours are 8am-6:30pm on Saturday and 8am-4pm on Sunday.
Load out- Exhibitors will be able to load out on Sunday from 4pm-6pm.
Fees and Rentals:
- The fee for one 10 x 10 foot space is $175.
- The fee for one 6 x 8 foot space is $125.
- Space rental includes one 6 foot table for 6 x 8 space
- or 8 foot table for 10 x 10 space (no table covering) and two chairs.
- The following items are available to rent for an additional fee from the Mayo Civic Center:
- Electricity- $80
- Additional tables- $10
- Additional chairs- $3
For those who would like to reserve a table, please note the following guidelines:
- All exhibitors must complete an Exhibitor Application Form along with payment. Your application will not be considered complete until payment is received.
- A non-refundable exhibitor fee (if you cancel, this will NOT be returned) must accompany the application. If you are not accepted, your payment will be returned.
- The vendor space will open for exhibitor set-up beginning at 6:00 a.m. Saturday.
- Exhibitors may NOT tear down their exhibits until the end of the event. Any exhibitor doing so may not be accepted the following year. Please note the later end time on Sunday from previous years.
- Items will be secure when the room is locked after the drumming circle in the evening.
- If you are also presenting at the conference, please arrange coverage of your booth during your workshop.
- Exhibitors who wish to attend the Keynote Address and/or the conference must register and pay the required fee. Please send the completed registration form with your payment after conference registration opens.
- Due to facility policy, exhibitors are not allowed to sell food of any kind at the conference.
- Please make child care arrangements for any child under ten.
Please complete the form fully and remember your registration isn't complete until you have submitted payment.